Richard Harmon offers a diverse set of skills to ensure the best real estate experience possible. Licensed in Texas Real Estate, Richard brings a solid background in commercial real estate. His expertise, knowledge, and experience which helped build into a multimillion-dollar business as an owner, developer and builder of commercial business include:
• Developer, builder, and owner of Sterling Carwash and Lube centers in the DFW market
• Owner All American Modular – manufactured and marketed commercial modular buildings for banks, construction sites and modular school classrooms
• Owner Everspan Construction – Built and developed Assisted Living centers and hotels within Texas and Oklahoma market
• M-Pression – Developed software for video on demand for the hotel market
• Developer and Consultant for medical practices – developed and built medical clinics in the underserved Central Texas market
Richard is a native Texan and graduated with an Engineering and Communication Degree in 1968 from DeVry University.
“Richard’s passion for real estate through style, and design, together with a strong business sense, connects people to the properties suited for their needs. Whether a seller or buyer, you will appreciate Richard’s attention to details, negotiating skills, and experience, helping you visualize and achieve your real estate goals. With every client, he strives for an organized transaction—from initial contact to identifying the property to the closing table. This attention to detail is made possible by the team approach that Richard and Randy Hutto, Realtors, take to all listings and transactions.
“‘I love what I do,’ Richard says. ‘It’s not about just making a dollar, it’s about getting to the core of what clients want, and the pleasure of making it happen.’ Richard grew up in Texas and has lived in West Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Austin areas. When not assisting buyers and sellers, he enjoys family, golf, and working with charities within his local community.